Baked Apple Chips
This post may include affiliate links.
Previously, I wrote a short article for SkinnyMs. about the beginning of my weight loss journey. Fast forward a few months and here I am still losing weight. I thought it’d be extremely difficult and I never truly believed that I could keep the weight loss up. I started out at 240 pounds or more and now I weigh 169 pounds. I’ve even started a blog that documents my weight loss journey. I also post healthy recipes, talk about fashion, and other social issues. I hope you enjoy my recipe for Apple Chips. Be sure to check out my blog, Honey Bee’s, for more delicious recipes.
Enjoy this awesome recipe for Baked Apple Chips.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 32 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 8.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g | Sugars: 6.3 g | Protein: 0 g | SmartPoints: 0 |
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the pieces of sliced apple on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours. After 60 minutes, turn them over so they bake evenly. You should check on them after 60 minutes and every 30 minutes after that because oven cook times vary and you don’t want to burn them. Once they look nice and crispy remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
It’s not always easy to incorporate an eating plan that is nutritious, satisfying, and doesn’t break the bank.
36 Comments on ” Baked Apple Chips “
Thanks for this post. I love dried apples like this and ran across your recipe! I’m making these tonight!
Jennifer, You’re so welcome!
Anyone try this in an air-fryer? I’m also a bit confused: dried-fruit are warned ‘against’?
I’m confused because the recipe says to core the apples, however the picture doesn’t look as if those apples were cored. .
Tammy, By cored it means, for this recipe, remove seeds.
Why for PP is it one. All fruits are free & cinnamon doesn’t have any….
Blair, We plug the ingredients into a ww’s calculator and this is what we got.
I saw that, too, but then I noticed on the nutrition facts it says 0 Smart Points. I’m not counting anything if I eat an apple. Haha
When you say 275deg, you mean in Fahrenheit, right?